Site keeps logging me out

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

User
OPFleety91 6 months ago

Every time I leave the site and come back I'm logged out even though I check 'keep me logged on' every time. I've deleted my cookies and it's still happening.

User Premium
ygoprodeck 6 months ago

I'll look into this! Are you logging in regularly or via Discord? Thanks!

User Premium
ygoprodeck 6 months ago

This should be fixed now for regular logins! Will investigate discord

User
OPFleety91 6 months ago

Not using discord, sorry for only just getting to you.

Unfortinatly it keeps happening, I'll try deleting cookies again and I'll get back to you.

Also some card artworks have changed to alt-art and I can't change them back. Ones i've noticed are "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" "Destiny HERO - Plasma" and "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" but could be more?

User
OPFleety91 6 months ago

"Black Rose Dragon" has the alt-art issue also.

User
OPFleety91 6 months ago

Just checked and I was logged out again

User Premium
ygoprodeck 6 months ago

I'll continue investing our issue with session management!

Most of the alt art work issues should now also be resolved. You may have to clear your web browser cache along with it. 

User
OPFleety91 6 months ago
ygoprodeck:

I'll continue investing our issue with session management!

Most of the alt art work issues should now also be resolved. You may have to clear your web browser cache along with it. 

Thank you, sorry about all of this. I've deleted the cache too so I'll let you know if it still does it. Weirdly I couldn't reply to you on my computer as when I came to this part of the website I was logged out so I'm using my phone. Other than that I have the same issue with my phone too.

User
OPFleety91 6 months ago

I wasn't able to check yesterday, sorry but I'm still logged in today. Thank you!

User Premium
ygoprodeck 6 months ago

Awesome, can I confirm with you if you have remained logged in since then? Thanks!

User
OPFleety91 6 months ago

I thought it was good but if every time I tuurn my computer back on and come back to the site I'm unfortinatly logged out but i'ts seemed to have stopped logging me out whilst still open in the browser. Thank you for looking into this, I know you must be busy!

User Premium
ygoprodeck 6 months ago

We hope to have this finally fixed now! Can you try again? 

User
OPFleety91 6 months ago

Thank you, I'll let you know how it goes!

User
OPFleety91 6 months ago

I'm still logged on, thank you for your help!

User Premium
ygoprodeck 6 months ago

Great! Thanks for letting me know!