"Today's Menu" not appearing in Card Collection

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

User Premium
OPFEARattata 6 months ago

I'm trying to upload a card to my collection - specifically, "Voici La Carte (Today's Menu)" - but when I enter the name into the search, it doesn't show up. Not even just typing "menu" "today" "carte", etc. This has been happening since Wild Survivors came out. Is there anyone that is able to fix this?

User Premium
ygoprodeck 6 months ago

I've identified the cause of this, will roll out a fix that will be live soon. 

User Premium

Hi, I'm just following up on this - the card's still not appearing in Collection searches.

I'd also like to point out real quick that most of the cards from Age of Overlord - specifically, most of the common spells and traps - still haven't been added to Collection searches.

User Premium
ygoprodeck 6 months ago

Ah yeah sorry I needed to force through the update for Voici La Carte. Should be there in a few moments.

Can you give me an example of some spells/traps not showing up from Age of Overlord? I did a quick sanity check and couldn't find any. 

User Premium
ygoprodeck:

Ah yeah sorry I needed to force through the update for Voici La Carte. Should be there in a few moments.

Can you give me an example of some spells/traps not showing up from Age of Overlord? I did a quick sanity check and couldn't find any. 

Trying to add Concours de Cuisine (Culinary Confrontation) and that's not showing up in the Collection search. I was wrong about it being "most" of the Spell/Traps, but I really am not seeing that one.