- Go to themes > Add new > upload the zip you just downloaded above
- The second easier way is to go to Appearance > themes > add new and search for ‘architectwp’ , install and activate.
Installing ArchitectWP Pro plugin.
If you’ve already purchased the pro plugin from here . ,follow the steps below.
- Remember this is a plugin, not a theme, so go to plugins > add new and upload it.
- Create a page, call it home, on the page attributes on the right column, select ‘front page’ as template. Hit save
- Go to Settings > reading, select static page and choose the page you just created above called ‘home’, save.
Adding Featured Image on Homepage
Go to Appearance > Customizer > Header Image.
Here you need to upload the header image and crop as suggested. You can also add the header intro text right below the image as well as a button name and link
Home Page Settings
- Change project titles on the homepage
- Change Blog section title on the homepage
- Select page template for homepage, it should be ‘frontpage’
Adding Home Page ‘about us’ section
You can add this section in Appearance > customizer > home intro section
One click demo install
If you want to skip all the steps above and get your website looking exactly like the demo, follow these steps:
- Download and install this plugin
- Go to Appearance > Demo Import, click on the import button. Wait for a few minutes.
Getting ‘Page not found’ when I click on a project
If you are getting a 404 or ‘page not found’ error on projects, go to settings > permalink and select any other option, hit save and refresh your homepage.
You can revert to the previous settings after this.